What we offer
● You’ll get to work within a young and motivated team;
● You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology and researches on the market, and you’ll be receiving continuous training on both;
● You’ll have numerous opportunities for personal development;
● You’ll organize your tasks autonomously, with a focus on results.
What we need to see
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
● minimum 2+ years of experience
– Extensive knowledge of Python and ETL
● Experience in using Git and implementing data governance frameworks
● Experience in creating Data pipelines
● Open-mindedness for learning new technologies/tools/frameworks
● Long-term vision for advancing the data infrastructure to the next level, exploring and evaluating new technologies as appropriate
If you’re curious about our offer and you fulfil the requirements above, fill out the form below attaching your CV: we’d like to hear from you!